The term ‘Spencer & Wedekind’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Oak Gates 157 Queens Road Weybridge Surrey, KT13 0AD. Our company registration number is 8466400. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which you will be liable and we shall not.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The 'things we like' on this website include inspiring images owned by others. We make no claim of ownership and show them for reference purposes only and can be subject to removal whenever deemed necessary. We respectfully thank the owners for their inspiration.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.